Thursday, July 28, 2011

Gluten Free Goat Cheese, Spinach, Basil, Mushroom Pizza


As my husband is not a fan of goat cheese, I usually make this tasty little pizza for lunch.  It is fast and easy to make.  First I buy some already made gluten free pizza crust by Rustic Crust which I purchased at Dierbergs.

I preheat the oven to 450 degrees.  I first take one garlic clove, cut it in half and rub the garlic clove on both sides of the pizza crust.  The package says to spread olive oil on the crust, however I am never able to get it to spread evenly, so I use the I can't believe its not better with oil spray and spray the pizza crust a few times.  I chop up some fresh spinach and fresh basil and place it on the pizza crust.  I then chop up some fresh mushrooms and it it to the pizza.  Then I add the goat cheese!  MMM!  I try to spread it evenly over the pizza, so every bite has a yummy goat cheese.  I add a little fresh pepper.  By this time, I am just waiting on the oven to preheat.

I throw the pizza in the oven (not literally).  The package says to put it directly on the rack, however I usually put my pizza on aluminum foil.  Cook for 12 minutes and voila Pizza!!

Ingredients:
1 gluten free pizza crust
1 clove of garlic
A handful of fresh spinach
About two twigs of fresh basil
3 or 4 small mushrooms
A small package of goat chese

No comments:

Post a Comment